feedahappylife Loves: July

>> Monday 13 July 2009

A selection of all the things getting feedahappylife excited...updated every month!


Oh for the ability to sew and make all things beautiful at home. However, I work, I cook and I live...therefore I must buy rather than make. I want, want, want one of these gorgeous Aprons from Anthropologie:



If aprons were ever going to be exciting, I think this is it! Available for around £26, at one wear per week it's just 50p a wear, justification if ever it was required!

You can look at the full range here or just browse the tempting Anthropologie site.

Next, I'm rather a fan of the website www.re-foundobjects.com. Gorgeous, gorgeous vintage nic nacs tempting the card from the wallet! Top of my shopping list this month are.....


                                                                                    
 .....and these beautiful cake stands (£65)


Stock changes regularly so buy anything you like at the time!!

Ingredient wise, I've been going all-of-a-flutter over the super elegant and delicious St. Germain Elderflower liquor. Mixed with champagne, or to liven up a bottle of cava, it is an absolute treat. I originally had it in a cocktail with champagne and pureed lychees....a bit extravagant to replicate at home!


Buy online or at Waitrose (£18), or come to the house of feedahappylife and indulge with me!

That's all for this month, or have you got more pennies to spend than me?!

Helen x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP