From feeding to leading a happy life...

>> Sunday 3 October 2010

A message to you lovely readers...

I've decided to take a little break. Not from cooking (heaven forbid!!), but from coordinating it in this format on feedahappylife.

I've loved writing about my recipes, it's provided a real focus for all my cooking efforts. That said, the more I've tried to structure it into something that's useful for my readers, the less I've been experimenting and failing and learning!!

I love, love, love cooking for people. Entertaining and creating menus is what makes this all really special for me. However, I also want to expand my skills... I want to grow the food I serve and craft the table linens that people eat off! I want to style tables so people are excited to come in to eat, and not just because they can smell what's in store!

This all takes time - I need to learn!! So I'm taking a break to do so and will rejoin the blogging world when I have something relevant and interesting to share.

Until then, I leave you with today's experiment.... Bundt Cakes..... and bid you adieu

Happy cooking,
Helen x



...My new, special cake pan....


...Creates beautiful, playful cakes...


...Just waiting to be iced and enjoyed...


Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP